Baby #4!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

FINALLY

Finally feeling the baby move! I tried to post about this a few days ago, but couldn't access the site at the time. It feels different from my other 3 kids. Their first movements were more like taps; this is more of a squirmy feeling. On Friday night I was able to feel the baby move when I had my hand on my stomach. Yay! Let the fun begin! I'm trying to cherish everything since I know this will be my last pregnancy.

Only 26 days until my ultrasound. I'm not sure if I'll bring Nathan with me after all. If he brings it up & seems disappointed, I'll take him. But it's a longer appt since I have to meet with the doctor afterwards, not to mention 5 year olds have LOTS of questions & I'd like to try to concentrate on seeing the new baby on the screen. Besides, I might keep the gender a secret for a while & that wouldn't be possible if he was there to hear if it's a boy or a girl!;) Why do I want to keep it a secret? Oh, just to keep people hanging & in suspense; it'll be the last time I'll ever get to share if we're having a boy or a girl & maybe I just want to drag it out a little!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    YOU HAVE TO TELL ME RIGHT AWAY!!!!! YOU HAVE TO!!!!! I WANNA KNOOOOOOOOW!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home