Baby #4!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Doctor appointment update

Had my appointment today. Baby's heartbeat was around 144 bpm, which seemed quite low to me, but I guess is in the normal range. I've put on 2 pounds as well...after today & tomorrow it'll probably jump 5 pounds between birthday junk food & 4th of July junk food!:) Everything is measuring right on track & my next appointment is scheduled for Friday, August 4th for my 20 week ultrasound! I cannot wait! I think "girl," but picture another boy...we shall see! Nathan came with me for this appointment. It was fun having him along. He has always found the sound of the baby's heartbeat fascinating...he remembers it from when I was pregnant with Megan 3 years ago--he was only 2 yrs old then! I think I might take him along with me for the ultrasound next month. He can be one of the first to learn if he'll have another brother or sister. Tonight at dinner he told me that he thinks it's a boy, but wants a sister. Then he retracted his statement & said he wants a brother & then the NEXT baby will be a girl. I told him this is it for brothers/sisters...we're done! He's not entirely convinced of course!

I can't get over the fact that I'm already 15 weeks into this pregnancy. Time is just flying! I may have felt the baby move once or twice in the past week. I know with my last 2 pregnancies, I felt the baby move a lot earlier, by 12 weeks for sure. This time though, I'm busy with 3 little kids & we're also doing some final projects on our house as it's up for sale. Not to mention all the showings of our home as well as us going out looking at houses that might interest us. I barely have a moment where I'm not busy with something! But I figure in the next week or two, I should feel some definite movements & can't wait to experience that sensation again!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    OOH OOH OOH!!! One month til we find out what Baby Jones is!!! I cannot wait!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home