Baby #4!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Not feeling great

Funny, I'm 12 & 1/2 weeks along, yet this is probably one of the "worst" feeling days I've had in this pregnancy. Woke up with an extreme gag reflex (didn't help that Megan had a dirty diaper I had to deal wtih first thing, either!) & it's hung around all day. My food doesn't feel like it's settling real well either. I'm not used to this; thankfully I rarely experience this kind of thing.

In a couple of months I'll get to go in for my "big" ultrasound to determine the gender of this baby. So far most of my friends & family are guessing another boy, but there are a few girl votes in there as well. Can't wait to find out!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Aw nuts, I'm sorry Tricia. Hope that icky feeling goes away real soon. I soooo know how you feel, girl.
    And you know my vote is for a girl - I just have such a feeling!
    Will email ya tomorrow!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home