Baby #4!

Monday, June 12, 2006

Note to self...

Call & make next OB appointment! I'm due to go back in about 2 weeks, though I'll probably schedule it 3 weeks out since the 4th of July holiday falls on a Monday & the office isn't open then anyways. I've had such a hard time remembering to make future appointments for myself! I'm busier making the kids their various appointments & forget that I need to go in as well!

Once again, there is really not much to report. I'm feeling fine & am still waiting to feel the baby move. I believe next week I'll be in the 2nd trimester, which is hard to believe, but I look forward to it since there are so many fun things to come! I can't wait to find out if "Wuh-Josh" is a boy or a girl!!!:) Wuh-Josh is the baby's nickname for now. Nathan wants to name the baby Wuh-Josh--the opposite of his little brother's name, Joshua (Joshu-"wuh" as he says it!). I figured I'd tell him that we could call the baby that until we know the gender & he actually got frustrated about it, saying that no matter what, the baby was going to be called Wuh-Josh. Later he decided that if it was a girl, it could be Kaitlyn Wuh-Josh, but if it was a boy, he'll be Wuh-Josh hands down. I told him that when he grows up & becomes a daddy, if his wife agrees to it, they can name their child Wuh-Josh, but that mommy & daddy already have a special name picked out for the baby & as unfortunate as it may be, Wuh-Josh is not one of those names!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home