Baby #4!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

We have a live one!!!!:)

My appointment went really well. The nurse was so excited to see me again--she said she read my name on the chart & just smiled. She was pregnant at the same time I was pregnant with my 2nd, so she's gotten to see me experience a few pregnancies I guess! I'm starting out at a lower weight than I did with Joshua, so that was kind of nice. I'm 3 pounds lighter & in my opinion, every pound counts!:) We went to the exam room & she said she'd try to find the heartbeat for me. As soon as she put the doppler on my stomach, we heard the baby's heartbeat! The baby moved away a split second later, but it was all I needed to hear to bring me some peace of mind! About 5 seconds later she found the heartbeat again & it was a steady 176 beats per minute. Definitely higher than my other 3 kids; they were all in the upper 150's to mid 160's. I guess it's still within "normal" range though. So I'm floating on cloud 9 today knowing that this little one is doing just fine. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl in about 10 weeks & I really can't wait to meet this little person & see what his/her role in life will be since this baby was definitely meant to be! (Of course all kids are meant to be, but the timing of this pregnancy was crazy!) Thanks to all my friends for your thoughts & prayers!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    ...And again I must say - YAAAAAY for Baby Jones!!!! Woo Hoooo!!!!

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    Wonderful news!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home