Baby #4!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

A week from today...

and I'll know when my baby is due & will be able to see that (hopefully!) everything is going fine with him/her! The time really flies when you've got other kids to keep you busy & distracted, so I know next Thursday will be here before I know it.

I think tonight I'm going to work on decluttering my house a bit. I am SO ready to move to someplace just a tad bit bigger. We're still in our starter home (3 bedrooms, 1 closet for each bedroom) & we're definitely not "starting out" anymore! My dream home would be a 2 story with all the bedrooms on the upper level. But, since that's a dream, I'll be happy with any 4 bedroom, 2 bath home...and one that has enough room in the kitchen for the family to eat, compared to the gymnastics I have to perform with pulling the table away from the dining room wall for meals & pushing it back so we can walk from the kitchen through the dining room. It's getting OLD! I know, be thankful for what I have, and I am, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to think about what I'd like to live in eventually!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home