Baby #4!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Starting to feel a little pregnant?!

For those of you who know me pretty well, you know that if you offered me any kind of junk food, I'd gladly accept it & snarf it down, whether or not I had a full stomach. Well, last night my stomach felt really full--I didn't even eat an entire 2 pieces of pizza at craft night (what is the world coming to?!)! I came home around 8:00pm & did not eat one single thing the rest of the night. I wasn't starving when I woke up this morning. I had a bowl of cereal & a slice of banana bread for breakfast, although it feels like I've eaten a bowling ball. There is one of my favorite kinds of ice cream sitting in the freezer, there is Easter candy in my cupboard. I have potato chips in another cabinet...not one single food item--either healthy or unhealthy--sounds appealing to me right now! I do not feel nauseated or sick when I think about food, but I just have absolutely no desire for anything. I'll force myself to eat (especially tonight at my parents' house to celebrate Bryn's birthday a little after the fact...don't want them to get suspicious!) for the baby's sake, but I am SO not hungry!

And how is this for sweet...a gal from church called this morning b/c she had heard from one of my friends at craft night that I am expecting again. She was calling to offer to let me borrow her maternity clothes so I could have some "new" clothes to wear (seeing how I was in my old ones a year ago right now!). I thought that was so very kind of her. I told her I will wait til after my ultrasound just to make sure things are really going o.k., but if they are, I will gladly take her up on her offer! She & I have never really talked much before, so that's why it was extra touching that she made such an effort to do something nice for me! (Not to mention she's got all the current stylish maternity clothes, unlike me, where I have clothes from 5 years ago, some of which are looking a tad outdated!) It's kind of nice because I've always loaned out my maternity clothes to my friends--it's so expensive to purchase maternity clothes when you really don't wear them for very long--so now someone else is returning the favor! Just had to share!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Yep, you're definitely pregnant! LoL! ;)

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Tricia said…

    Hi Wendy!

    Looks like you're going to be the only person posting notes on my blog out of everyone else I sent the link to!;) Thanks!

    Tricia:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home