Baby #4!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday, April 22

I'm thinking I'll have to give my OB a call this week. It's driving me nuts not knowing how far along I am. I really hope they'll suggest I come in for an ultrasound in a couple of weeks so we can date this pregnancy & I can have some solid dates in my mind. I also want to make sure it's o.k. for me to keep nursing Joshua. I would assume it is--I haven't ever had a high-risk pregnancy--but better safe than sorry.

Don't feel the least bit pregnant yet. DH claims he knew all along...because there were 3 nights where I fell asleep right away. Wow, he's good cuz even I didn't catch on to that!;) He must've had some sort of feeling about it though because I'm the one who is still feeling shocked & it didn't seem to faze him at all!

I've told a lot of people about our newest pregnancy. So far they all smile & say congrats...and then mention how busy I'll be, as if I hadn't already thought about that. Hopefully the pregnancy works out because I'll have a lot of people to "untell" if it ends in miscarriage. The people who so far don't know are mostly family members. I have a feeling I'm going to get a less than enthusiastic response from some people, but oh well, I can't do anything about how they respond. For now I'm still working on a unique way to share the news, but will try to refrain from saying anything until I hit the 12 week mark & have heard the heartbeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home