Baby #4!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Here we go again!

Found out this morning that we're expecting baby #4! This wasn't exactly "planned," but we'll take what God gives us!

We'd been discussing possibly having another baby, but not starting to try for one until this fall. Since I'm currently nursing our almost-9-month-old baby, I guess it threw my cycle off a bit which is how we ended up getting pregnant at a time I thought was safe.

I'm still waiting for things to fully sink in. As far as I can figure, this is going to be a Christmas baby. And when he/she is born, I'll have 4 children ages 5 & under. Wow. Life is going to be hectic!

Right now I do not feel the least bit pregnant. With my other kids, I always was very tired in the evenings. Maybe these days I just don't have time to be tired. In fact, I've had some insomnia going on, which seems really weird to me!

I'm hoping & praying that this pregnancy works out. I've had one loss in the past at 12 weeks & until I pass that milestone & hear the heartbeat, I have a hard time relaxing & enjoying things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home