Baby #4!

Friday, April 28, 2006

A plan for telling the family!

Well, I've decided to host a Mother's Day lunch at our house. By then I'll have had my ultrasound & hopefully that will show a growing baby so we can proceed with telling the news. I came up with the latter half of a poem in my mind while I was taking a shower this morning (my only few moments of peace away from the kids...if I'm lucky!). So I then had to figure out how I was going to start the darn thing. I am in a hurry because there's a ladies craft night at church tonight & I want to be able to do the finishing touches there. I did manage to come up with a cheesy poem which I will share with you & you can laugh at it!!:) I printed out enough copies for my family & I plan to cut them out (the poems, not my family) & place them on some cardstock & stamp the edges in a flowery mother's day design or something. (Basically I'm just winging it, as always!) Here's the poem, and as an extra note, when you read about Samuel & Summer, those are my brother's kids!

On Mother's Day
We take time to remember,
How our mothers have been there for us,
In any kind of weather

The meals, the clothes,
The love & care,
Mothers can do it all,
Even more than their share.

And on this day,
We as mothers think of our children, too
The special gifts,
From God to you.

Samuel, Nathan
Megan & Summer,
Joshua...and surprise!
There's one other!

It wasn't planned or expected,
It really shouldn't be,
But God decided to bless us
With a special gift under the Christmas tree.

Baby Jones is due 12/25/06

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Very clever!
    How'd you determine the due date of 12/25??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home