Baby #4!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tuesday, April 25th

Hurray for growing pains! I have officially begun to feel some stretching going on in my lower right abdomen. Why it's predominately on my right side with each pregnancy is beyond me, but I am thrilled to be feeling it! For now it gives me comfort that at this exact moment, my little one is just fine & growing away!

I also stumbled across my pregnancy journal from my last 2 pregnancies & I was happy to see that shortly after learning I was pregnant with Josh, that I had written, "I really don't feel pregnant." Cuz that's how I feel right now--I keep checking the pregnancy test (yes, I kept it!) to make sure it really does have 2 lines on it. I am never one of those people who takes a million pregnancy tests--once it shows a positive, I know it means I'm pregnant. But I have a hard time truly believing I'm pregnant half the time, so I keep the test for a while to "double check!"

I am pretty sure I'm catching a cold, which is a bummer. I don't care so much if I get sick, but I never look forward to all the kids getting sick!

Tomorrow is Bryn's birthday & the kids & I will be baking a cake & decorating the house for his arrival home from work. When he gets up tomorrow morning he'll find 2 mylar balloons tied to his chair (I had to get 2 so each of the older ones could have one), one that really is a birthday balloon & the other is a Tigger & Pooh balloon...I probably should've gotten 2 of the same design. Nathan & I also picked out a special donut to surprise Daddy with. We had a blast going to different stores & purchasing a few things to celebrate the day tomorrow!

Off to bed for now!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    I want a piece o' birthday cake - yum! ;)
    I'm so excited for you, Tricia! And yes, that stretching feeling is reassuring!!
    I kept my positive pg test for quite awhile, too...finally tossed it a couple weeks ago when we were cleaning up the bedroom!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home