Baby #4!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I must have a slurpee!!!!

I can't tell you how badly I want a slurpee! It hit me last night, but it was too late to run out & get one. I went online & was able to find a recipe that apparently closely resembles 7-11's cherry slurpees...only thing is, I need to purchase some of the ingredients to make it, so I still haven't been able to satisfy my craving. Liquidy things are what sound good to me right now for some reason. So slurpees, popsicles, soup, fruit...that sort of thing sounds great.

Last night I had a modest dinner; it's strange not feeling hungry yet your body is telling you otherwise. Later that night I had 2 Hershey Kisses (normally I sit down with the whole bag & enjoy them) and that was more than enough for me. Didn't have anything else the entire night & didn't feel so good when I went to bed. Again, it felt like I had a REALLY full stomach even though I know that wasn't the case. Woke up this morning still not hungry, but forced myself to eat a scrambled egg & a piece of toast so I can keep up my energy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home