Baby #4!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Two days & counting!

Not much longer until my ultrasound! I'm getting really excited...and of course a little anxious. A couple nights ago I had some stretching type of pains so I do believe all is well in there, but until I see it for myself I guess I won't believe it.

My appetite has been ridiculous lately. I'm probably about 7 or 7 & 1/2 weeks along by now, so not very far. I can't say I've been starving during the day, but by dinnertime I am usually pretty hungry & eat until I am full. Tonight, just 3 hours after finishing dinner, my stomach started to feel bad & I realized that it was rumbling & growling away like I hadn't even had a meal recently. Nothing sounded good, but I knew I'd feel better if I ate & I was obviously hungry from the sound/feel of it. So I ate 2 bowls of cereal & now feel better. 2 nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night with an empty, hungry stomach, which also has never happened in any of my other pregnancies. I don't know if I'm eating less in general throughout the day that it's hitting me or what the deal is. Doesn't seem I should be that hungry when my pregnancy has really only just begun! Guess it just goes to show that each pregnancy is different!

I'll post ASAP after my ultrasound on Thursday!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home