Baby #4!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I made the switch...

to maternity clothes. It's official! After ending up with a stomach ache on Thursday evening due to my regular shorts being just too tight, I decided to bite the bullet & switch to maternity pants/shorts. Granted they are a little big as I'm at that frustrating "too big for regular clothes, too small for maternity clothes" stage, but it sure is a heck of a lot more comfortable!

My closet has the flu...it's vomiting articles of clothing. Clothes scattered everywhere as I search for something that is long enough to cover the oh-so-flattering panel on the maternity pants or as I try on 10 different things before church and still feel frumpy. My poor husband; probably feels like he's rooming with a messy teenager these days! Although I've never been one to cherish the use of hangers (it's less work to pick something up off the floor than it is to remove it from a hanger!), I have to say that I don't think my closet has ever looked quite so bad as it does right now. Oh well.

Last night I went to the drugstore & purchased nearly $11.00 in candy. Don't worry, I shared! I gave 2 things to my husband & held onto the remaining 8 items. There are now only 2 items of candy remaining in my stash. Can I blame it on pregnancy cravings? Probably not, but it's a darn good excuse that'll work for now! Did I mention that Watchamacallits are my favorite candy bar?!:)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Mmmm, caaaaandy!! I'm right there with ya, girl!! I think Alyssa just might be born with a JujuBee in her mouth. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home