Baby #4!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Waiting

Now I wait to feel movements from this little one. I know it wasn't until I was about 17 weeks along with my 1st that I felt movements, but with my second, I remember it was 12w1d. Of course the movements weren't very often nor every day, but after going through a miscarriage, I was much more in tune with my body & am 100% sure of when I felt my little girl start moving. With my 3rd baby, I was about 11 & 1/2 weeks when I felt the first tap. I'm thinking that sometime in the next few weeks I should feel something, but it's going to be a lot harder to notice since I'm so stinkin' busy chasing after 3 energetic kids! When do I ever have time to sit down & kick back & wait to feel the baby move?!;)

Speaking of my 3 kids, wow, after the week I've been having, I refuse to think about life next year. We've got Mr. Mini Teenager with an Attitude, now almost 5 years old. Then there's my Selective Listener/Avid Climber little girl who is 2 & 1/2. (DH took his eye off of her for a minute the other day to read an article in a magazine. Looked up to find her on TOP of the neighbor's car!!!!) And finally, there's my usually happy baby who is now attempting to transition to one nap a day so has meltdowns from about 4:30pm on. He's 10 & 1/2 months now. There is never a dull moment or a time of the day where someone isn't calling for me or crying about something. So today, this mother had her own meltdown of sorts before noon. Yikes! Tomorrow has got to be better. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home