Baby #4!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

17 weeks

I'm in my 17th week now & very definitely looking pregnant. It was about a week ago that my belly officially popped. It's still a small belly, but no question there's a baby growing in there!:) More & more I'm guessing it's a boy as I have been craving candy bars like there's no tomorrow! I ate much healthier when I was pregnant with my little girl & have eaten junky foods when pregnant with my boys.

Have had a migraine for the past 48 hours. I think it's finally starting to go away. I sure hope so! It was bad enough today that I asked my husband to stay home because I could barely function at all. Thankfully he was caught up enough on his work that he could help me out. Still had to keep going though because we had 2 showings of our house between 12:30 & 1:30. During that time we went to a local lake & went paddleboating, which was lots of fun. I was a bit apprehensive to take all the kids out with us, but it worked out fine. I'm off to the drugstore now to get some extra strength Tylenol. Hoping that the extra strength stuff works better than regular Tylenol. If I take it with a Coke & some candy bars, maybe all the caffeine will help, too!

Only 17 days til my next appointment and ultrasound!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home