Baby #4!

Friday, August 04, 2006

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Need I say more? She looks healthy & had a fantastic photo session. The ultrasound tech said a number of the pictures were textbook quality. He got a perfect picture of where the umbilical cord attaches to the stomach, a perfect picture of the heart. I do NOT have an anterior placenta, which surprised me. Seems I just have a very relaxed child in there because she doesn't move around all that much. I even drank a 7Up before my appointment in hopes that the sugar would get her moving, but it had no effect. Maybe caffeine plays a bigger role than sugar? The important thing is that she's looking good, has a heart rate of 143 beats per minute, and is measuring right on track, if not a little ahead. He said she's 11 oz, so about the weight of a can of soda! Welcome Kaitlyn Elaine!:)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    Oh Hooray! Sugar and spice and everything nice! Congratulations to the whole family! (BTW - I'm linking you to my blog today, I hope you don't mind)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home